Arrive to Luxor to start your Nile Cruise VISIT EAST BANK
Delune Group representative will be waiting for you at Luxor airport to escort you to your Nile Cruise, where you will experience a very smooth check – In. Delune Group representative will pick you up again and accompany you from your Nile Cruise by an air conditioned deluxe to visit the temple of Karnak, The temple was dedicated to God Amon, his wife Mut, and their son khonsu, a great example of worship, as it is the largest in history. This grand temple is actually a complex of several temples, built more than two thousand years ago by many generations of pharos, one after the other. A forest of giant pillars exists within Karnak temple called the great “hypostyle hall. Afterwards you will be transferred to visit Luxor Temple which is located in the Heart of Luxor City, then you will be transferred back to your Nile Cruise.
Tour to West Bank in Luxor
Delune Group representative will pick you up and accompany you from your hotel or Nile Cruise by an air conditioned deluxe to visit the west bank of the river Nile where you will enjoy the sight of the two statues of Memnon on the way to the valley of the Kings. In the Valley of the Kings you will visit three tombs, outstanding tombs carved into the desert rock, those discovered tombs has very rich decorations and were filled with treasures for the pharohs afterlife. The trip will continue by a visit to Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary. The queen Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh, and the temple dedicated to her is as exceptional as she was, rising up in a series of terraces from the yellow desert. A ride back to your Nile Cruise. The Cruise will start Sailing to Edfu in the Noon time. The boat will overnight In Edfu. B: Nile Cruise D: Nile Cruise
Tour to Edfu & Kom Ombo Temple
Delune Group tour guide will accompany you from your Nile cruise to visit the Horus temple in Edfu; it is considered to be one of the well preserved temples in Egypt. Then the Boat will start sailing to Kom Ombo, where you will visit Temple of Kom Ombo (45 Kilometers drive form Aswan) this temple was built to Honor the god of fertility Crocodile – headed Sobek, and the Falcon – headed Horus. Its uniqueness is revealed in its double entrance for both deities; afterwards you will get back to the boat to sail to Aswan and overnight there. B: Nile Cruise D: Nile Cruise
Tour to High Dam, Unfinished Oblisk and Philae Temple
Delune Group representative will accompany you from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan to visit the High Dam which is located very near from Aswan the Dam was Built in the 1960s, it was a great achievement of President Abdel-Nasser, from the dam you can see Lake Nasser which was created after the dam was built. Then you will be transferred to visit the unfinished Oblesik. Afterward you will be transferred to take the motor boat to the Island where you will explore the Philea Temple built in honor of God Isis. Felucca Ride on the Nile in Aswan Delune Group representative will accompany you from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan to sail on a felucca for one hour heading to the Elephantine Island where you will visit the Botanical Garden; this garden was used by Lord Kitchener as a place to rest, the garden contains plants from all over the world. Sail back to your Hotel or Nile Cruise B: Nile Cruise D: Nile Cruise
Transfer to Aswan Airport
Delune Group representative will be waiting for you at the Nile Cruise he will accompany you to the airport where there will be one of Delune Group Airport staff who will help you to check into your plane, wish you a happy flight. B: Nile Cruise
- 04 Nights’ accommodation on FB basis. Including the cruise sightseeing as per our itinerary with local English speaking guides.
- Meet & assist at Aswan, and Luxor by our representatives.
- All Transfers as per itinerary
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Service charge, portage, tax and vat.
- Entry Visa
- International and Domestic Flight Ticket
- No Lunch on boat on the disembarkation day.
- Tips, Drinks, Extra meals, laundry, phone calls or any personal expenses.
- Any service not mentioned in our included items.
- We have to stick to the dates in the itinerary
- All rates are based on USD.
- All rates are net to Delune Group.
- Rates quoted are based on the actual services charges and taxes. In case of any increase to any of them we keep the right to increase our rates accordingly at any time and without prior notice.
- This offer is based on above mentioned hotels or similar subject to availability.
- This is just an offer. Confirmations are subject to your acceptance and availability.