Arrival to Cairo
Welcome to Cairo international Airport, upon arrival, Delune Group representative will be waiting for you with a sign and your name on it; he will accompany you to your hotel and will help you during a smooth check-in. Meals: No meals.
Tour to Visit Giza Pyramids, Memphis, and Sakkara
Delune Group representative will accompany you from your hotel to an excursion where you will enjoy the sight of the great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, followed by a stop at the Sphinx; an ancient symbol of the pharaohs’ wisdom and strength embodied in a huge sculpture of a pharaoh’s head on a lion’s body. The tour continues taking you to the Step Pyramid of Zoser, built in 2630 BC, it is considered to be the oldest major stone structure worldwide. After a stop for lunch at a local restaurant, you will be transferred to Memphis that was the first capital of Egypt and the centre of ruling and culture for more than 3000 years and which was found by King Menes. You will also get to see the statue of king Ramses the 2nd. Then finally you will have a ride back to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
Tour to visit Egyptian Museum, Citadel, and Khan El-Khalili
Delune Group representative will accompany you from your hotel to visit the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities, which houses the world’s largest, most precious, and most rare collection of genuine artifacts where over 250,000 pieces are displayed dating back to 5000 years including an exhibit of the treasury collection of king Tutankhamen that had been sealed in his tomb for more than 3500 years and wasn’t discovered until the early 20th century. After a stop for lunch at a local restaurant, the tour continues to Salah El Din Citadel which was constructed to protect Cairo and Fustat from Crusaders and to unite them as one front. Inside the citadel you will get to visit the Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali as well. The tour will end by a ride to khan el Khalil Grand bazaar. Then back to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast and Lunch.
Departure to Cairo International Airport
Delune Group representative will be waiting for you at the Hotel hand will accompany you to the airport where there will be one of Delune Group Airport staff who will help you to check into your plane wishing you a happy flight. Meals: Breakfast
03 Nights’ Accommodation at a Cairo Hotel on Bed & Breakfast basis.
Sightseeing In Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis & Sakkara including lunch at a local restaurant.
Sightseeing in the Egyptian museum, Citadel & Khan El Khalili Including lunch at a local restaurant.
Roundtrip transfers in Cairo.
Rates validity as mentioned above.
Private English speaking guide.
Tips for guides, drivers, etc.
Beverages with meals & soft drinks.
Visiting Pyramids from inside & mummies room at the Egyptian museum.
Any item not mentioned above.
- All rates are based on USD.
- Rates quoted are based on the actual services charges and taxes and in case of any increasing any of them; we have the right to increase our rates accordingly at any time and without prior notice. This offer is based on above mentioned hotels or similar hotels subjected to availability.
- This is just an offer and confirmations are subjected to your acceptance and availability.
Tour prices & Payment Policy:
- In case of any increase on entrance fees or any change in governmental taxes or sales taxes, Delune Group Travel has the right to apply this increase immediately and without any prior notice.
- Occupancy will be secured as soon as we receive a deposit of 25 % or of 50% during peak periods (The Easter, Christmas and New Year holidays) as well as the packages that include flights. This deposit represents a portion of your final payment. Deposits should be received within 7 days from booking and can only be settled by a bank. You may as well send it via Western Union or by credit cards (Visa™ or MasterCard™).
- 1st child from 0 – 5.99 is free of charge.
- 2nd child from 6 – 11.99 pays 50% from the adult cost.
- All amendments to the original booking are subjected to availability.
- Delune Group Travel has the right to change the accommodation to a similar hotel category mentioned in the package.
- All cancellations should be sent to the given email in a written document. If the cancellation occurred 40 days prior to the arrival date 6% of the total amount received will be deducted by the bank as a transaction fees.
- In case of cancellation, the following percentages will be applied:
- Between 40 and 30 days before your arrival date, 25% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 29 and 15 days before your arrival date, 50% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 14 and 7 days before your arrival date, 75% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Between 7 and 1 day before your arrival date, 100% of the entire tour price will be deducted.
- Also, there are cancellation fees on all domestic flights in case your tour includes a domestic flight and you would like to change or cancel it at any time before the flight time. The cancellation fees of the airline will be applied noting that it is changeable from case to case.